9.20.2008

near death

i was biking up clark street in andersonville; minding my own business when some freak bitch opened his car door without looking. i tried to swerve and avoid the collision - but alas, i could not.

after picking myself up off the middle of clark i immediately called the man an asshole and told him he's supposed to look in his rear view mirror before opening his door. he didn't like my tone of voice and tried to inform me i shouldn't speed down the street. actually, i wasn't speeding, i was going at a leisurely pace enjoying the indian summer - i was paying attention and he is a douche.

the only person concerned with my well-being was a waitress who asked if i was ok through her restaurant door. i like her.

in the best sarcastic tone i could muster i asked him to please excuse me so i could get my shoe. his dumb ass took that as politeness and then criticized me for being nice after calling him an asshole. i thought shoving the door into him to get my shoe was clue enough i hated his guts.

my gear shifter is broken. and i have a scrape on the top of my foot. but i'm a survivor, i'm going to make it.

i hope i fucked the inside of his car real good.


1 comment:

Brad Kronz said...

"the only person who cared" was actually your beautiful boyfriend. And that waitress. There were two of us.