3.04.2011

im bringing blogging back

Yea - I quit it. Blogging was starting to be too accurate a representation of the downward spiral my life was on. My concept for this blog was to share witty, anecdotal episodes from my life/the weird shit I think about. ORIGINAL IDEA - I KNOW!

Somewhere along the road next to the empty cigarette packs, discarded rum and coke glasses, failed relationships and broken legs – I lost sight of that.

WELL IM BACK BITCHES AND BETTER THAN EVER! (YTBD)

I’ve been on this kick of self improvement which has included:
  • a year off boys(ish)
  • buying furniture
  • seeking professional help
  • being cleanly(ish)
  • working on my fitness
  • working on my mind

Now that I’m at a place where I won’t just sound like a whiny bitch, I’ll get back to blogging.

2 comments:

stacey erin said...

missed you! welcome back!

Anh Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.