eliminating unnecessary dramatics from this story, lets just make a list:
- my identity was stolen, subsequently:
- my chicago card was deactivated
- i have to deal with CHASE BANK (hell on earth)
- i funded someones drinking binge at joes liquor in cicero, il
- i funded fuel ups at gas stations around the chicagoland area
- my phone bill is due with no way to pay online
- i cant purchase the next big app/music sensation on itunes
- i have to use cash for EVERYTHING
- im supposed to move with weekend, uhaul... do you accept personal checks?
- my new card is arriving at my new address... hopefully USPS realizes i live there
i should take this as a hint to just fall off the fucking grid.