7.01.2009

beginnings?

i have a doctor appt tomorrow. they don't tell me much - but i think im getting this shit off. maybe ill have a walking boot? they told me it would be over in six weeks and six weeks its been. i can tell because my leg is reallllly skinny.

ive gotten used to sitting around the house. tv is my new bff. what am i going to do with this new found freedom?!! i dont think im going to drink much. that will not be on the list.

i think ill clean my apt. then i will dance. i will dance like youve never seen anyone dance before. i will break records for dancing. i will tear through floors with my mad moves. i will rain sweat from my body in honor of the dance. if there is a dance party, i! will! find! it! i will make mass street choreographed dances a reality! I WILL DANCE!


1 comment:

Limey-In-Training said...

really though. i have an idea. let's choreograph a major dance, set it up so we all get on the same train car at different train stops, have one person with a cd player or ipod speakers, and do a synced dance, then get off at the next stop.

i saw it in london in the train station, they used it as a commercial. a couple of my friends were in it. we could do it. we could so do it.