3.05.2009

crime?

i typically hate 3:30 in my neighborhood because of the high school. i now understand what grown ups always meant when they said large groups of teenagers made them uncomfortable. they make me uncomfortable.

today wasnt exactly like that - but i thought id throw it in.

brad and i were walking home around this time today and a group of high school boys jovially made a comment about gay lovers as they passed us. in reaction, i put my arm around brads waist and smiled at them over my shoulder. it got a rise out of them.

upon further discussion, i wondered how hateful their comments were, or if they were light hearted. i suppose it doesnt matter if it doesnt offend me. if you laugh back/with them, can it be demeaning?


1 comment:

Tae Young said...

i just hate teenagers in general. between the ages of 12 and 20, i want nothing to do with you.