2.10.2009

puzzle sexualist

obviously as you grow up, you learn more about yourself. as youre exposed to new things and experience different people/cultures/lifestyles, you in turn, develop a deeper understanding of your personal lifestyle and culture.

as many of you have probably seen, the video on object sexualism has opened my eyes.

i am an object sexual.

i dont want to have loving relationships with buildings or carnival rides, however - i love puzzles.

puzzles have been a craze in my home recently. juanita's bodega happens to be my favorite. i guess you could say she's my number one lova. oh, yes. im a straight object sexual.

i get the smooth feelings of love from her glossy coat. learning about her through the history she experienced before landing in my life deepens our relationship. sharing those moments of piecing her together, committing to memory her every inch only brings us closer. i love her rounded edges. when she is finally complete, the sensation of running my fingers over her smooth yet shallowly ridged surface is a spiritual experience. moving her to stretch apart and scrunch together brings an added appreciation for the strength of her character.

this is love my friends. a love i never want to lose. i feel whole and pure. i will not hide in the shadows, i will not quiet my love. I AM A PUZZLE SEXUAL!


No comments: