12.09.2008

throw away the key

i feel like i'm slowly going insane, yet everything is getting clearer. by doing nothing i've begun to feel i'm consistently getting closer to my goal. i've had deja vu more in the past month than ever before. this could be linked to increased insanity - but i'd prefer to believe this signifies my life heading in the right direction.

i might be building to something monumental, steadily trudging a path to significance. my problem, however, is apathy. there isn't much of anything i care strongly about other than cigarettes, my hair and who wants to drink with me. those are surely signs of decay.

maybe, it all comes down to the fact i feel something is going to happen. different obscure pieces of my life are coming into focus and weaving this logical web i can't help but recognize. by sitting back watching and waiting i believe the solution will present itself.

i have a fire and however misdirected it can be right now, it's there - eventually i'll get the final piece to this puzzle and decoupage that shit into a frame.


3 comments:

Limey-In-Training said...

i'll be back to drink with you soon. and i'll have less direction than you. maybe your strong care for cigarettes will WILL me to have a strong care for something.

i love you. more than anything.

Brad Kronz said...

don't do it

Brad Kronz said...

don't lose your mind