10.28.2008

iq

i'm not a big chocolate fan. when it comes to desserts i typically go fruitier. i don't like chocolate candy much either. candy generally turns me off.

there is one candy that i will forever love. smarties. yea, the consistency is that of chalk. there isn't much taste to them and they aren't as enjoyable to eat as other sweet treats. but there is something about them i can't get enough of.

who didn't put them in empty pill bottles and pretend they were your daily prescription that (had you know what it was) you would have overdosed on? i would hold them between my fingers, slowly nibbling an individual disk. i'd suck on them until they got soft in my mouth. they were my alice in wonderland pills that made me grow taller, smaller and travel on adventures.

i wonder if there's a correlation between enjoying smarties in your youth and a pill habit in adulthood.

whatever, those things were like crack back in the day.


No comments: