10.20.2008

hidden similarities

everyone farts, but everyone feels uncomfortable doing it in front of people. we all have those that we can fart in front of, there are more people in my life that feel comfortable doing this around me than i'd like.

beyond farting, the things you do when no one is looking. chances are everyone else is doing the same things. why is it socially unacceptable to be open and upfront about how fucking weird you are?

really, it's not that weird. people think and feel stuff and are too embarrassed to make it known. why is it embarrassing if everyone else is doing it too?

i already pick my nose in public, and then flick the boogers. i'm going to start farting all the time. and saying whatever is on my mind at any moment.

possibly, i'll be considered an outsider. my guess, people will know where i'm coming from.

starting now - i hate most people. you're probably one of them.


1 comment:

maggie said...

are we really THAT weird?

i mean, i like it when you flick your boogers and trim my mole hair.
and when we drink until we puke.
and maybe make-out in public for a little too long. and we dance.
and you fix my eye make-up.
and when we drive together and play padiddle you always loose and end up naked. and we make fun of jacob. and chuck. and what i'm trying to say is im laying in bed alone and i mihu7rawr.