9.15.2008

trash

my landlord is the biggest piece of eurotrash i've ever met. or laid eyes on.

he is the traditional definition of a landlord. my building is owned by a company, and this guy just lives in the complex with his family to keep a constant eye on the place and set fear into every one's heart. he's supposed to respond immediately to our requests with his minions. they don't respond at all. i couldn't use my back door for six months because the key broke off in the door. after repeatedly telling him i needed it fixed - i finally gave up.

one day i left my keys in my apartment and called him to let me in. the only problem with this is he doesn't answer his phone. you have to leave a message, wait for him to listen to the message, and then call back - at which time he'll answer and help you out. that's fucking retarded. why not answer the first time, or call me back... i won't miraculously get into my apartment you stupid fuck.

when he brought me keys to use, he brought my back door key. when i informed him that it wouldn't work he looked dumbfounded and asked why that still wasn't fixed. i don't know, maybe because you're too busy grilling on your jumbo grill and listening to your stupid daughter scream at her boyfriend every night on the phone in the backyard to care about my back door. DO YOUR JOB FREAK BITCH.

i'm not the cleanest person - so my apartment resembles a crack house. when i told them i was moving out, i asked to tell me before they showed it. the first time they complied, but i didn't clean up - i was sticking it to the man. the next time they wanted to show it he told me the night before in hopes i'd clean up. i don't know how familiar you are with landlord laws, but ten hour notice is illegal. i kind of cleaned up.

to top it all off, days later i noticed my ac unit was re-duct taped to my window. he was in my apartment without asking. WAY ILLEGAL!!!

i'm suing.


No comments: